Dr. Ben Michaelis provides tips on how to stop trying to avoid stress and, instead, utilize it in intelligent ways.
“The tighter we hold onto things and try to control them, oftentimes the more difficult it is to have influence over them.” -Dr. Ben Michaelis
- Stress is inevitable, so stop trying to avoid it and learn to leverage it for constructive purposes.
- Is anxiety the same thing as stress?
- Understand how cognitive biases get in your way.
- Learn the difference between eustress and distress — and how to get the right amount of the right kind of stress when you need it.
- How do we overcome our evolutionary programming to focus on actual problems vs. imaginary problems?